Saturday, March 30, 2013

He is Risen!

There is nothing quite like Holy Week to help put everything into perspective. I don't serve a God who is far off and is not interested in His people. I serve a God who loves me SO much that He was willing to send His Son to take on flesh and to die for me. By conquering death and the grave, He set me free! And the best news of all, is that this glorious Easter message is not only for me but for the WHOLE WORLD!! He died and rose again so that the world would know true life, hope and victory in Him!

I recently had the privilege of hearing The Seven Last Words of Christ, a sacred cantata by a Frenchman Theodore Dubois. The music and words took me straight to the foot of the cross. The closing chorus has stayed with me all week.

Christ, we do all adore Thee, and we do praise Thee forever; 
For on the holy cross has Thou the world from sin redeemed.

His death and resurrection redeemed the world! Our Redeemer LIVES! What a glorious message we have to share with the world.  

This following video, I believe, is a preview of heaven. When every tribe, every nation, every tongue will worship His holy Name, who triumphed over death and the grave and LIVES so that we may have life everlasting through Him! How great is our God!



Hallelujah, what a Savior!



No comments:

Post a Comment